Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Item number: SW12135
- EAN: 4260713891500
- Cosy, thick, double layer blanket with a Greek pattern, made from the finest Australian merino wool.
- Lanolin contained in the fur makes the blanket practically self-cleaning and antibacterial.
- Merino wool fibres guarantee an optimal air cushion, which neutralises odours and absorbs sweat.
- Its thermoregulatory abilities make it even out the temperature in both winter and summer.
- Blanket can be used as a duvet in a pillowcase, but the most pleasant use is in direct contact of wool to skin.
- By wrapping yourself in our blanket, your body will relax fantastically and relieve stress and tension.
How to properly wash Merino wool?
1. Fold the woolen blanket into a rectangle.
2. Put the blanket in the tub and pour water at a temperature of 20-25 degrees. Warmer water will damage the wool fibers.
3. For washing, use a special wool detergent containing lanolin, a natural animal fat. About 50 ml is enough.
4. Washing is done by firmly kneading the blanket, then the detergent penetrates the fibers best. The operation should be continued for about 5 minutes.
5. After this time, it is enough to drain the water from the bathtub and leave the blanket for a few hours. Water will slowly drain from the fibers.
If you don't have a bathtub or don't have enough space in the shower, you can clean the wool with a sponge soaked in water and wool detergent. Massage the liquid into the blanket so that the fibers absorb the lanolin. Please only use natural sponges, not colored ones!
Sheepskin: A natural product of the highest class!