Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Item number: SW12126
- EAN: 4260713895409
- Cosy, thick blanket made from the finest quality Australian merino wool.
- Lanolin content in the pile makes the blanket antibacterial and stain resistant.
- Fibres provide an optimal air cushion which neutralises odours and absorbs perspiration.
- Thermo-regulating abilities allow for pleasant cooling in summer and keeping warm on cold days.
- Blanket can be used as a duvet with a pillowcase, but wool is most pleasantly used in direct contact with the skin.
- Material: Merino wool on both sides.
- Top side: grey/natural white.
- Backside: natural white.
How to properly wash Merino wool?
1. Fold the woolen blanket into a rectangle.
2. Put the blanket in the tub and pour water at a temperature of 20-25 degrees. Warmer water will damage the wool fibers.
3. For washing, use a special wool detergent containing lanolin, a natural animal fat. About 50 ml is enough.
4. Washing is done by firmly kneading the blanket, then the detergent penetrates the fibers best. The operation should be continued for about 5 minutes.
5. After this time, it is enough to drain the water from the bathtub and leave the blanket for a few hours. Water will slowly drain from the fibers.
If you don't have a bathtub or don't have enough space in the shower, you can clean the wool with a sponge soaked in water and wool detergent. Massage the liquid into the blanket so that the fibers absorb the lanolin. Please only use natural sponges, not colored ones!
Sheepskin: A natural product of the highest class!