Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: SW11979
- EAN: 4260690137431
- Silky soft, shiny blanket made of the finest cashmere hair.
- It is intended for everyone who appreciates the highest quality at the best price.
- Fibers provide an optimal air cushion that neutralizes odors and absorbs sweat.
- Blanket is finished with a velvet trim that adds elegance.
- Cashmere hair provides an optimal heat balance on the skin, both in winter and summer, the blanket ensures temperature equalization.
- Washable at 30 ° C, do not tumble dry, do not use fabric softener.
Woolen products, especially cashmere ones, are recommended as supporting rehabilitation processes and treatment of certain diseases:
- muscle and joint diseases
- muscle contractures
- post-traumatic conditions of the musculoskeletal system
- neuralgia, inflammation of the peripheral nerves, sciatica, polyneurotherapy
- peripheral vascular diseases
- disturbances in thermoregulation, and in order to extend the thermal effect after massage or bathing
- bedsores prevention
How to properly wash a cashmere blanket?
1. Fold the blanket into a rectangle.
2. Put the blanket in the bathtub and pour water at a temperature of 20-25 degrees. Warmer water will damage the fibers of the cashmere wool.
3. For washing, use a special wool detergent containing lanolin, a natural animal fat. About 50 ml is enough.
4. Washing is done by firmly kneading the blanket, then the detergent penetrates the fibers best. The activity should be continued for about 5 minutes.
5. After this time, it is enough to drain the water from the bathtub and leave the blanket for a few hours. The water will slowly drain from the cashmere fibers.
If you don't have a bathtub or don't have enough space in the shower, you can clean the wool with a sponge soaked in water and wool detergent. Massage the liquid into the blanket so that the fibers absorb the lanolin. Please only use natural sponges, not colored ones!
Sheepskin: A natural product of the highest class!
|Size:||160 x 200|
|Size:||160 x 200|